I've been "tagged" by
. Let's get this out of the way.
001. Real Name: Tad Ghostal
002. Nickname(s): MattBoo, Micro Flee, Dork
003. Zodiac Sign: Taurus
004. Male or Female: He-Man
005. Nursery: Shut down due to abuse (thanks to me reporting it).
006. Primary School: It's still up, but I moved.
007. Secondary School: I changed schools every year up until the 9th grade, heh...
008. Hair Color: VERY dark brown, borderline black.
009. Long or Short: Short-ish, though it's debatable since there's so much hair that it's getting flaky.
010. Loud or Quiet: Loud, and it's quite involuntary.
011. Sweats or Jeans: Jeans.
012. Phone or Camera: Camera since it's more old-school. I don't even have a phone if you don't count a house phone.
013. Health Freak: Sometimes.
014. Drink or Smoke: NEVER.
015. Do You Have A Crush On Someone: No way, dude! Love is for the weak!
016. Political orientation: TBH, I don't care for ANY of the political parties.
017. Piercings: Nope.
018. Tattoos: Negatory.
HAVE YOU EVER [BEEN IN]:
019. Airplane: No.
020. Car Accident: A minor one, but I was with my dad when some jerk rammed into the back of his car causing a dent.
021. Fist Fight: Yes. I lost.
022. First piercing: What part of no piercings don't you understand?
023. First Best Friend: I was BF's with a guy named Phillip when we were kids. Granted, we haven't spoke in 4 years, but we're seeing each other again in a few weeks.
024. First Instrument Played: The flute.
025. First Award: 2nd place for a Spelling Bee in 3rd grade, if I recall correctly.
026. First Crush: OH GOD, CHANGE THE QUESTION BEFORE I KILL SOMEONE!!
027. First Language: English.
028. First Big Vacation: In summer 2012, me and my grandparents went all the way to Colorado to spend almost a month at my aunt, uncle, and cousins' house.
029. Last Person You Talked To: My grandma.
030 Last Person You Texted: First you ask me a dumb question about piercings, now you ask me a dumb question about texts. What's next, are you gonna ask me if I like Fred Figglehorn?
031. Last Person You Watched: Why would I want to do that?
032. Last Food You Ate: Peanut butter toast. Now THAT'S good eating!
032. Last Movie You Watched: "The Rugrats Movie"
034. Last Song You listened To: "Musique de l'Infini" by Jean-Jacques Perrey. www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZkYRF…
It's an eerie tune, but it's cool to listen to what you can do with a Moog synthesizer.
035. Last Thing You Bought: Some lunch. As far as items go, the complete series DVD boxset of "Hey Arnold!"
036. Last Person You Hugged: [cold death stare] Next question...
037. Food: Pizza, burgers, spaghetti, and tacos (to name a few).
038. Drinks: Diet Mountain Dew (or "the nectar of the gods" as my science teacher calls it). Water's good, too.
039. Clothing: I own a T-shirt that has tons of 90's Nicktoon characters on it that I absolutely love.
040. Book: For a while, I liked the "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" books, but I kinda grew out of it.
042. Flower: Just any flower (that's not a man-eating plant).
043: Music: Anything by Jean-Jacques Perrey, APM Music, Starbomb, really anything that's not bubblegum pop or dubstep. Simon and Garfunkel are good too.
044. Movie: "Billy Madison", both "SpongeBob" movies, "The LEGO Movie", "Dumb and Dumber", etc.
046. Subject(s): Art, Graphic Designs (I'm entering grade 10 soon, so this might be subject to change.
IN THE PAST YEAR I...
047. [ ] Kissed in the rain.
048. [/] Celebrated Halloween. (I did the Spooky Scary Flipnote Month thing and watched some of "The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror" specials, but that's about it.)
049. [ ] Had Your Heart Broken.
050. [ ] Went Over the Minutes on Your Cell Phone.
051. [ ] Someone Questioned Your Sexual Orientation.
052. [/] Weapons. (A knife, but just to cut summer sausage.)
053. [ ] Breathed fire.
054. [ ] Had an Abortion.
055. [x] Done something you've regretted. (Not as much as say, 2012, but I did fuck up a number of times last year.)
056. [ ] Broke a Promise.
057. [x] Kept a Secret.
058. [x] Pretended To Be Happy. (ALL THE FRICKING TIME.)
059. [x] Met Someone Who Changed Your Life (My fans on Sudomemo helped me push my boundaries as an animator.)
060. [ ] Pretended To Be Sick.
061. [ ] Left The Country.
062. [x] Tried something you normally wouldn't like, and liked it. (Carrots in soup, if that counts.)
063. [ ] Cried over the silliest thing.
064. [x] Ran a Mile. (It hurt like hell. I had to drink 3 water bottles in a row.)
065. [ ] Went To the Beach
066. [x] Stayed Single (Singularity rules.)
067. Eating: Nothing
068. Drinking: Nothing
069. Getting Ready To: Prepare for my piece of crap laptop to crash AGAIN.
071. Plans For Tomorrow/Today: Nothing besides possibly watching a new episode of "The Amazing World of Gumball" tomorrow.
072. Waiting For: Nothing
073. Want Kids: This is a TRUE debate on my part. It would keep the family going, but little kids are a PAIN.
074. Want To Get Married: Only if it's someone I genuinely love.
075. Careers In Mind: Good God, I practically live and breath animation... Whether I'm an independent short film maker like Don Hertzfeldt or a creator of a cartoon for Nickelodeon/Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, animation's what I wanna do with my life.
WHICH IS BETTER ON A BOY/GIRL:
076. Lips or Eyes: Eyes.
077. Shorter or Taller: As long as they're not a midget or female Mr. Fantastic, I don't care.
078. Romantic or Spontaneous: Romantic, I guess... Spontaneous is kinda fast.
079. Nice Stomach or Nice Arms: Now you're just screwing with me.
080. Sensitive or Loud: Somewhere in the middle ground.
081. Hook-up Or Relationship: Relationship. Hook-ups, in my opinion, is just like shipping (which I never understood in the first place).
082. Troublemaker or Hesitant: Like I said, in the middle ground.
HAVE YOU EVER:
083. Lost Glasses/Contacts: If stepping on my glasses by accident counts, then yes.
084. Ran Away From Home: This isn't technically running away, but when I was 8, I went outside and was lost for hours. It was an "adventure", as I called it.
085. Held A Weapon: Look in the "IN THE PAST YEAR I" section, because I'm not repeating this.
086. Killed Somebody: No
087. Broken Someone's Heart: Uhhhhh...
088. Been Arrested: Nopearoni.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
090. Yourself: Depends on the situation.
091. Miracles: Kinda not really? Some work, some don't.
092. Love at First Sight: Oh, hell no. It did NOT work well.
093. Heaven: I guess so.
094. Santa Claus: Santa is a fucking asshole, man! He only comes out once a year to deliver toys for kids while there are bigger problems in the world like 9/11 or world hunger!
096. Magic: If
that guy's involved, I'd be sure to stick my wiener in a garbage disposal before I'm ready to believe in ANY kind of magic.
097. Is There One Person You Wanna Be With, Right Now: Chris Farley (but he's dead [sob])
098. Are You Seriously Happy With Where You Are, In Life: My life is fine.
099. Are You Happy With The Person You're With: Yes, I like me.
[exhales] Finally got that over with.
IDFK, you can do it if you want. You don't have to, but it's a mere suggestion...